9299 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
We have a great hiring incentive package going on in our Home Health department including sign on (up to $10,000 depending on experience) and relocation incentives ($5,000) for qualified RN Case Manager candidates. Apply today to find out more!
Care Managers conduct and provide comprehensive assessments, design tailored care plans based on the initial and ongoing assessment(s), coordinate services defined in the care plan and evaluate service of third party providers. Care managers explores options and services to meet an individual's needs, and manage proper utilization of resources to ensure positive client outcomes. Care Managers visit the client in their 'home', meet or accompany the client and/or family at appointments. Care Managers maintain relationships with family members, care providers. . Care management is a collaborative process that includes a multitude of services focusing on a holistic approach that meets the client's/family needs, and promotes quality of life and independence.
Scope of Duties provided by a registered nurse includes:
1. Initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the client's needs at appropriate time points
2. Initiating and evaluating the plan of care and revising as necessary
3. Coordinating community resources to promote independence, safety and quality of life
4. Integrating the client and family in meeting related needs.
5. Preparing clinical and progress notes
6. Coordination of services
7. Informing the physician of changes in the client's needs
8. Evaluating outcomes of care
9. Participating in in-service programs
10. Rotate on call amongst team members to ensure coverage 24/7
Here at Lee Health, we care ExceptionalLee!
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|1 Year||Clinical Nursing||Required||and|
|Registered Nurse License||Required|
|BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)||Required|