Location: Information Systems
Department: IS Information Technology Svcs
9299 College Pkwy
Shift: Shift 1
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Work Type: Full Time
The Security Architect works closely with the Information Security Officer to develop strategic roadmaps for the information and cyber security infrastructure. This role sets and provides technical guidance and direction to the Information Systems Security team involved in system security engineering activities and defines, implements, and enforces system security engineering processes to be applied to multiple projects by the security engineering team. Ensures program compliance to information sharing initiatives, identity & privacy (PII) issues, information security and assurance policies, and federal guidance and standards. Working with the Information Security Officer, leads Security Risk Assessments and makes recommendations to mitigate any identified risks. is responsible for the implementation and adherence of policies and security systems to protect Lee Healths computer systems and networks from information disclosure, disruption, or misdirection of services. Works with Manager of the Information Security team to lead the implementation of corporate security policies, programs, and procedures to cost-effectively protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. Will work closely with the Information Security Officer and Manager to develop and enforce corporate information security standards and guidelines encompassing data security. Develops and maintains systems within an enterprise security environment. Provides technical oversight for the Cyber Security team in monitoring key security stack technologies, such as IDS, firewalls, SIEM, endpoint protection, and email security. Audits relevant reports to avoid and detect unauthorized and suspicious activity. Ensures development and maintenance of firewall configurations and all other critical security systems to ensure appropriate security change management policies are maintained.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, or seven (7) years of equivalent relevant work experience required.
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Seven (7) years of progressively responsible IT work experience with a focus in network security required.
- Expert knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Information Security, Cyber Security and IT Risk.
- Windows workstation/Server administration experience required.
- Leads the design and implementation of security structures to support the data security needs of all Lee Healths corporate systems. Works with team and vendors to provide 7x24 support for critical security systems.
- Prior experience leading security reviews and risk assessments required.
- Experience managing and leading security events/incidents as part of an Incident Response team.
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with great attention to detail. Ability to resolve complex problems, proactively monitors and pursues improvement in applicable process, technology and systems, and policies.
- Advanced expertise on security technologies and solutions, and is able to identify any gaps in capabilities of various security solutions with security frameworks.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements (N/A)
- Security certification preferred
- Some after-hours work and periodic 24x7 on call support will be required
- Comprehend all aspects of Cybersecurity and apply technical application security testing expertise to assist in identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities that affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate protected, sensitive and confidential company information and data.
- Lead network security monitoring and incident response for a large organization; coordinate with other support sectors to record and report incidents.
- Recognize and communicate potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information from security tools.
- Lead implementation of counter-measures and/or mitigating controls.
- Prepare briefings and reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches or security incidents. Provide expertise in identifying key cyber threat issues through a variety of intelligence resources available and proactively advise on remediation processes.
- Effectively interacts with various roles including IS leadership, all technical and application teams, and external customers, including executive leadership.
- Researches and analyzes risk level of new or exploited vulnerabilities to the Lee Health network and systems.
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations and able to adjust language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Good active listening skills and considers and values input from others.
- Securing relevant information and identifying key issues and relationships from a base of information; relating and comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships.
- Works effectively with the Information System Security team and other work groups or those outside of formal line of authority (e.g.) peers, supervisors, managers, directors) to accomplish organizational goals and in support of information and cyber security infrastructure; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus.
- Mentors and provides guidance to other members of the team. Provides guidance and expertise in the design, implementation, and support of new or updated security infrastructure, protocols, and policies.
- Conducts market research for new and changing systems and technology trends and their alignment with organizational improvement.
- Attends required meetings and assigned educational offerings for continuous personal development and improvement.