Fort Myers, FL
Type: Full Time
Shift: Shift 1
Location: Lee Health Corporate Center
Work Type: Full Time
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
The Security Administrator is responsible for developing, deploying, monitoring, tuning, evaluating, reporting and maintaining systems and procedures. This position will identify core requirements, design and implement security technologies, and work with stakeholders to perform ongoing tuning and alerting on those technologies. This position will be responsible for both technical implementation of systems and communication of security requirements to management and security leadership. This position will also work directly with the Information Security Team to insure proper applicable regulations and industry best practice guidelines are being followed with regard to application and network access.
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
• MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three (3) years of progressively responsible IT work experience with a focus in network security required.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
• Hands-on technical experience with enterprise level security technologies such as MDM/MAM, CASB, DLP systems, vulnerability management, endpoint security, SaaS security, IAM, and encryption.
• Knowledge of standards such as ITIL, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and PCI is required.
• Strong knowledge on security technologies and solutions