Registered Respiratory Therapist
9981 S. HealthPark Drive, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Respiratory Care
Categories: Respiratory Therapy
Shift: 6:45 PM-6:45 AM
Come join the ExceptionLee team at Golisano Children's Hospital$5000.00 sign on bonus (2 plus years’ experience)
$2500.00 relocation if more than 50 miles from lee Health
(Sign on and relocation for new hires)Administers all therapeutic, diagnostic, and mechanical modalities under the purview of Respiratory Care Services, for which the Therapist has demonstrated appropriate proficiency, and has been documented as competent to perform these procedures. All of the criteria-based duties within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines within the department and the hospital. Responsibility for the delivery of Respiratory Care to patients of all age groups, to include all therapeutic treatments, oxygen therapy, arterial blood gas draws and analysis, ventilator management, and airway management. May assess staff blood gas competencies if qualified as a ""Technical Consultant"
Educational Requirements Required:Additional Requirements:
- BS required to perform duties of a Technical Consultant
State of Florida Licensure Requirements Required:
- New graduates of accreditied COARC respiratory therapy program accepted
Additional Requirements:Certifications/Registration Requirements Required:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist License
- RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS, PALS, NRP appropriate to population served.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP can be obtained within 6 months of hire.