Registered Respiratory Therapist - Pulmonary Rehab
636 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL
Department: Pulmonary Rehab
Categories: Respiratory Therapy
Shift: 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
This is a part time position working Tuesday and Thursday and other days as needed - at least 20 30 hours per week.
This is a Pulmonary Rehabilitation position and the acute care requirements do not apply.
Educational Requirements Required: Additional Requirements:
- BS required to perform duties of a Technical Consultant
State of Florida Licensure Requirements Required:
- New graduates of accreditied COARC respiratory therapy program accepted
Additional Requirements: Certifications/Registration Requirements Required:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist License
- RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS, PALS, NRP appropriate to population served.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP can be obtained within 6 months of hire.