Registered Nurse - ONLINE CAREER FAIR
Fort Myers, FL
Department: Lee Health
Shift: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
Join our Registered Nurse ONLINE Career Fair ! It's EASY...like texting a friend. Find out how you can love where you live - and where you work!
When? March 12, 2018
Every 2nd Monday/month, 12:00pm - 1:30pm EST. REGISTER by copying and pasting this link into your browser: http://bit.ly/2BD0m7A
OR March 14, 2018
Every 2nd Wednesday/month, 8:00am - 9:30am EST. REGISTER by copying and pasting this link into your browser: http://bit.ly/2BCGTUM
Year round warm weather in a peaceful, unspoiled environment...get this AND a rewarding career with Lee Health in Fort Myers, FL. Lee Health is a public, not-for-profit system consisting of four acute care hospitals, brand new children's hospital, Rehab hospital, 57 Physician Offices and Home Health, all on the beautiful SW Florida coastline.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- ACUTE CARE Registered Nurses such as ICU, Oncology, Pediatrics, L & D, Med/Surg, Step-Down (PCU), Dialysis, Neuro, Peri-Op - (Peds OR Adult), NICU, Surgical Services, Renal Transplant Coordinator, E D, and Leadership
- NON ACUTE Registered Nurses such as Home Health, Rehab, Skilled Nursing
- OUTPATIENT RNs such as Cardiology, Urgent Care
Why Lee Health?
• A culture of Caring People, Inspiring Health
• Paid interviewing expenses AND relocation incentive, if eligible
• Market competitive pay
• Exceptional benefits, including 5% retirement match
• Growth opportunities with tuition reimbursement and Nurse Residency program
• Employee engagement ranked 98% in comparison with other health systems in 2017
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Experience: 1- 2 years acute care experience required for acute care positions
License: Licensed in the State of Florida prior to start date
Because We Care
Requirements:Specific job requirements for each position can be viewed after registering for the ONLINE Career Fair
Job specifications for each position can be viewed after registering for the online CHAT.