Registered Nurse / RN - Up to $25K BONUS
9299 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Lee Health
Shift: 7:00 AM-7:30 PM
Lee Health is growing rapidly along with our population and offering up to $25000 hiring incentive for experienced RNs, if eligible.
Year round warm weather in a peaceful, unspoiled environment...get this AND a rewarding career with Lee Health in Fort Myers, FL. Lee Health is a public, not-for-profit system consisting of four acute care hospitals, new children's hospital, Rehab hospital, 80+ Physician Offices, expanding Home Health division, and more, all on the beautiful SW Florida coastline.
What's it like to work at Lee Health? Find out by clicking on the photo below for a short video:
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES MAY INCLUDE:
(but are not limited to):
ACUTE CARE Registered Nurses such as ICU, Oncology, Pediatrics, L & D, Med/Surg, Step-Down (PCU), Dialysis, Neuro, Ortho, Peri-Op - (Peds OR Adult), NICU, Surgical Services, E D, Case Management, Leadership, etc.
POST ACUTE Registered Nurses such as Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and Home Health Case Managers
OUTPATIENT/AMBULATORY RNs such as Cardiology, Urgent Care, Family Practice, Telehealth, Oncology, PACU, Internal Medicine, Ambulatory Care (case) Manager, Dialysis, etc.
Why Lee Health?
We are ExceptionalLee caring.FORBES ranks Lee Health as: “Best Employers for Women" - 2019, “Best Employer for Diversity in America” – 2018-2019, and “Top 25 Hospitals for Women in America” – 2018,
- Our mission – “To be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion”
- Paid interviewing expenses AND relocation incentive, if eligible
- Market competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits, including 5% retirement match, uncapped PTO, FREE employee health clinic, etc
- Growth opportunities with tuition reimbursement and Professional Nurse Advancement Program (PNAP)
- Shift differential for the entire shift is $6 per hour for night shift (zone 3), $3 per hour for evening hours (zone 2)
- Comprehensive Nurse residency program – for newly graduated nurses and a specialty residency for RNs who want to learn a new higher acuity specialty.
HEALTHGRADES ranks Lee Health’s four acute care hospitals in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence for the current year and is included in “America's 250 Best Hospitals™”
LEAPFROG rates all four acute care hospitals with GRADE As, the highest mark for quality and safety outcomes and processes.NOTE: Since this job posting represents all RN jobs, the requirements vary. Any requirements stated below may not apply. Typically, hiring managers strongly prefer one to two years of recent experience for the specialty for which they are hiring. Newly graduated nurses are encouraged to apply for our comprehensive Nurse Residency Program. Use this link to access: http://bit.ly/LeeHealth_Residency