Registered Nurse / RN - all specialties
9299 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Lee Health
Shift: 7:00 AM-7:30 PM
Registered Nurses / RNs - If you value respect, excellence, education and compassion, Lee Health system may be for you!
Year round warm weather in a peaceful, unspoiled environment...get this AND a rewarding career with Lee Health in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, FL. Lee Health is a public, not-for-profit system consisting of four acute care hospitals, newer children's hospital, Rehab hospital, 80+ Physician Offices, large Home Health division, and more, all on the beautiful SW Florida coastline.
What's it like to work at Lee Health? Find out by clicking on the photo below for a short video:
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES MAY INCLUDE:
(but are not limited to):
ACUTE CARE Registered Nurses such as ICU, Oncology, Med/Surg, Step-Down (PCU or Progressive Care Unit), Dialysis, Neuro, Ortho, Peri-Op in Peds OR Adult, Level III NICU, Surgical Services, E D, Pediatrics, L & D, Case Management, Leadership, etc.
POST ACUTE Registered Nurses such as Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and Home Health Case Managers
OUTPATIENT/AMBULATORY RNs such as Cardiology, Urgent Care, Family Practice, Telehealth, Oncology, PACU, Internal Medicine, Ambulatory Care (case) Manager, Dialysis, etc.
Why Lee Health?
We are ExceptionalLee caring.FORBES ranks Lee Health as: “Best Employers for Women" - 2019, “Best Employer for Diversity in America” – 2018-2019, and “Top 25 Hospitals for Women in America” – 2018,
- Our mission – “To be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion”
- Paid interviewing expenses, if eligible
- Market competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits effective in 30 days, including 5% retirement match, uncapped PTO, FREE employee health clinic, etc
- Growth opportunities with tuition reimbursement and Professional Nurse Advancement Program (PNAP)
- Shift differential for the entire shift is $6 per hour for night shift (zone 3), $3 per hour for evening hours (zone 2)
- Comprehensive Nurse residency program – for newly graduated nurses and a specialty residency for experienced RNs who want to learn a higher acuity specialty. Newly graduating RNs should use the following link to review the "2020 Residency" job posting and apply to that job to be considered: http://bit.ly/LeeHealth_Residency
HEALTHGRADES ranks Lee Health’s four acute care hospitals in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence in 2019 AND 2020 and is included in “America's 250 Best Hospitals™”
LEAPFROG rates all four acute care hospitals with GRADE As in the last three ranking periods. This is the highest mark for quality and safety outcomes and processes.
***This posting represents all nursing opportunities. If you apply to this job, you will be contacted by a Nurse Recruiter if you are qualified for any nursing career with Lee Health.
If you have questions prior to applying, please contact our Sourcing Recruiter, Lauren Huff at Lauren.Huff@LeeHealth.org. You may also register to chat with us on Thursdays, from 8:30am - 9:30am EST by using this link: http://bit.ly/CHAT_ThursAM NOTE: Since this job posting represents all RN jobs, the requirements vary. Any requirements stated below may not apply. Typically, hiring managers strongly prefer one to two years of recent experience for the specialty for which they are hiring.
Newly graduated nurses are encouraged to apply for our comprehensive 2020 Nurse Residency Program. Use this link to access any such posting: http://bit.ly/LeeHealth_Residency To register for job alerts and be notified by email when the Residency Program for experienced RNs is posted, please use this link: https://jobs.leehealth.org/subscriptions/