Registered Nurse - Outpatient Oncology
8931 Colonial Center Drive, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Oncology Outpatient
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Your Future is bright at Lee Health!!
Advance your Nursing career at Southwest Florida’s premier community-owned health system. Now is the best time to join our caring, compassionate team. Not only will you get to work for one of the largest non-profit Health System’s in the USA receiving no direct tax support, but you will also be a part of an EXCEPTIONAL team.
Why Lee Health:
• Hiring incentive for relocation, if eligible
• Low cost, comprehensive Benefits package, including retirement match
• Expense paid on-site interview
• Market competitive rates. Night shift differential is $6 per hour for the entire shift.
• Our Nurses are excellent communicators, strong team players, and awesome care givers. We measure success in the smiles on our patient’s faces as they work to become the best they can
Want to CHAT? Copy and paste the appropriate URL address to register:
Open Tuesdays from 8:30a - 9:30a EST: https://tinyurl.com/yajrc6lw
OR Tuesday's from 12:30p - 1:30p EST: http://tinyurl.com/y8jpcpyl
**IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO INCLUDE A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION**
Responsible for the safe delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Perform responsibilities in five areas of nursing practice utilizing critical thinking, management, problem solving and differentiation of urgency in the role of: clinician, teacher, researcher, leadership and professional development. Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act and other regulatory standards. Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Support the organizations vision and mission. Use knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care. The nurse practice is guided by the code of ethics for nurses with interpretative statements.
- At least 1 year of recent RN experience in an acute or outpatient setting
Educational Requirements Required:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
Required: Certifications/Registration Requirements
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date. For units that require American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date.