636 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL
Department: 3W Progressive Care
Shift: 7:00 PM-7:30 AM
Lee Health is seeking experienced RN's for Full Time Progressive Care Units. Hospital campus location and shift preference can be discussed once you apply!
We offer a Relocation Incentive of $7,500 to qualified candidates. We offer an Exceptional Benefit Package with medical benefits starting 30 days from hire, generous PTO plan, retirement match of up to 4% and education assistance! Lee Health is an award winning health system focused on patient centered care, a strong culture of teamwork and offers stability in these uncertain times.
Cape Coral Center
Responsible for the safe delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment// diagnosing// planning// implementation// and evaluation. Performs responsibilities in five areas of nursing practice utilizing critical thinking// management// problem solving and differentiation of urgency in the role of: clinician// teacher// researcher// leadership and professional development. Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act and other regulatory standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization vision and mission. Uses knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care. The nurse practice is guided by the code of ethics for nurses with interpretative statements.
- Health care hub centrally located on Del Prado Boulevard in Cape Coral, provides
- a wide range of services to the community, from special nursery care to weight
- management, diabetes, and chronic disease programs.
- 291 total beds (SPCU is a 40 bed unit: Mix of PCU (medical, cardiac, surgical, neuro)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- BLS (from American Heart Association, valid for a minimum of 90 days post hire date)
- BSN or higher
- ACLS (from American Heart Association, valid for a minimum of 90 days post hire date)
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- Required: 12 months of PCU experience (comparable experience includes level 1 acute care experience)
- 40 bed unit: Mix of PCU (medical, cardiac, some surgical)
Incentives Offered w/eligibility
- Required: Registered Nurse from Board of Nursing
- Relocation (if 50 miles outside of Lee County
- MSN and BSN education assistance
- 24 paid CEUs per year
- Certification pay for related specialty