Location: Lee Memorial Hospital
Department: Supply Chain Management
2776 Cleveland Ave
Shift: Shift 1
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Work Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing guidance and strategy to directors and managers for operational deployment of system processes. The primary focus is to manage the SC systems and master data utilized by Supply Chain and Operations Leaders to improve analytic capability and process improvement. The role will also serve as an informal leader partnering with the operations team to drive improvements in processes and activities throughout the supply chain environment. The Program Director will serve as part of the Supply Chain Leadership Team. addition, act as the liaison between IT and Supply Chain. This includes creating and providing assurance that the data within all these systems is accurate, synchronized, and available. In addition, this individual will manage the processes, tools, and training of Supply Chain Staff to best align with operational goals.
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|5 Years||Healthcare experience||Required|
1. Ability to identify opportunities for improvement through use of systems and analysis of data and to translate opportunities to action plans.
2. Lead implementation of Supply Chain improvement action plans and influence success by partnering with the Supply Chain Leadership Team to best align required resources.
3. Five to seven years related work experience (with three to five years in health care preferred; ability to successfully navigate all staff management responsibilities
4. A high level of systems analysis and problem solving skills are necessary in order to develop and implement new procedures and techniques
5. Excellent Microsoft Office ability and knowledge of Lawson strongly preferred; Knowledge of additional database tools a plus
6. Ability to work independently, influence outcomes through the efforts of matrixed staff, drive productivity and resolve issues. Strong organizational skills and change management ability.