PowerScribe Business Systems Analyst
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Clinical Systems
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion. Join our talented IT Team which has reached HIMSS Level 7 recognition.
The PowerScribe Business Systems Analyst responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Applies business systems analyst knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objective.
- Responsible for the administration, support, testing and implementation efforts related to PowerScribe and other related PACS systems/applications.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- PowerScribe Experience
- Epic Experience
- Previous Radiology IS Experience
- Critical Thinking Skills
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
- Epic Radiant Certification
- Radiology Clinical Background
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Or 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
Clinician preferred for certain positions