Epic Physician Medical Informatics Liaison - Project Coordinator
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Informatics
Categories: Advanced Provider, IT, Nursing
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
The Medical Informatics Liaison – Project Coordinator job role is to serve as an interface for Lee Health Providers and Information Systems. This position will collaborate with Lee Health Leadership, Medical Staff Leaders, and Med Staff Services. The liaison will serve as a source of knowledge and support to empower providers to leverage the Epic Electronic Health Record (EHR) for an optimized provider experience. This could include problem-solving, training, retraining, optimization requests, and general support. Support is not limited to the Epic EHR and could include any IT system that touches the patient care provider.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- The Liaison would be expected to own the request from the providers, collaborate with the IT application build teams to provide input and feedback on any enhancements, Epic build and troubleshooting.
- The Liaison will combine their clinical and workflow knowledge of the Acute Care setting with a high level understanding of the Epic EHR and other relevant clinical IT systems to provide on-going optimal support.
The Liaison should carryout exceptional professionalism, customer service, communication and relationship building skills. Must be able to critically think and work independently with general supervision, in addition to providing on-site and remote assistance for optimizations, upgrades, re-training, support for new providers, and problem-solving EHR functionality questions. Additional Position Requirements:
- The Liaison will serve as a champion of the EHR using Medical Informatics metrics and patient care tools to demonstrate meaningful use of the electronic health record by the medical staff individual.
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Independently lead and coordinate medium and small projects responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters
- Prepares and executes functional, system and program specifications using structured methodology
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smithryan.email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
- Clinical Licensure Required
- 3 years of IT and/or Epic user related experience Required
- Ability to pass the Epic Inpatient proficiency exam within the first evaluation period
- Ability to actively engage metrics related to provider use of Epic
- Proficiency or desire to become proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Or 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required||and|
|IT Project Management||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements