Performance Excellence / Project Management Specialist
9299 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Performance Excellence Office
Shift: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Join our team of mission-driven and compassionate caregivers and be part our journey to Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Performance Excellence Specialist is deeply engaged to support the organization every day to achieve performance excellence. Performance Excellence Specialist supports the organization through the delivery of Lean Facilitation and/or Project and Program Management.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Deliver ever improving value to patients, other customers and stakeholders and overall organizational effectiveness to improve health care quality by providing facilitation and project management to support integration of the Performance Excellence Framework.
- Apply Business Intelligence and Critical Thinking to role model Data Driven Decision Quality.
- Demonstrates Business Acumen and organizational savvy.
- Support operational leaders in integration of daily management for strategic deployment, e.g. huddle board and visual management connection to system strategies.
- Management of project plans including the scope, schedule and cost.
- Supporting Continuous lean learning for performance excellence through multifaceted delivery settings, i.e. classroom, online, one-on-one, small group sessions.
Additional Certifications Preferences:
- Experience in Lean training and Facilitation (Plan Do Check Act Sessions, Strategic PDCA’s, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why’s, etc.)
- Experience managing small, medium and large programs and projects with the ability to support operational leaders by managing scope, time, quality and budget.
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith
- PMP Certification strongly desired AND,
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification preferred
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 years||process improvement||required|
Additional RequirementsMinimum of 3 years of experience in directing process improvement and change
management initiatives, in an acute care setting, ambulatory practice, or in a consulting capacity. Demonstrated history of operational excellence results including completed projects with measurable outcomes.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
• Lean Bronze Society of Manufacturing Engineering or certificate obtained within 6 Months of hire date. OR
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification OR
• Project Management Professional PMP certification