Remote Position (FL Only)
This is a remote position incumbents, who reside in Florida only, may work at home. There may be occasional situations that require work to be performed on-site at an assigned Lee Health location.
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Patient Access RTE/RTA Senior Application Analyst responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic, RTE (real-time eligibility) and RTA (real-time authorization) products.
- Create, edit and manage CER rules in Epic, Epic RTE data pulls, LPP extension build, and other Epic Prelude build required to optimize integration with RTE and RTA.
- Work closely with billing team on payer and plan records.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on assigned project teams and department initiatives, develop test scripts, conduct testing, support application upgrades and project go lives.
- Utilize advanced application & analytic skills to design, build and test solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Epic RTE certification (required)
- 3-5 years of Epic and RTE build, support, & implementation experience
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Epic Prelude, Cadence OR Referrals certification (preferred)
- Additional Epic Certifications/Proficiencies
- Experience working in several of the following areas:
o Coverage discovery (Experian)
o RTA - real time authorization (Waystar)
o Epic payer platform
o Epic batches, jobs, runs
o HL7 or integration with other applications
o Epic Upgrades
o Epic Reporting/Extracts/SlicerDicer
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
May accept 7 years of relevant experience in lieu of education
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|7 Years||Information Systems||Required|
This position requires good listening skills, expert analytical skills with the ability to recognize and solve the most complex problems and respond accordingly. Serves as a mentor for team members in the areas of work ethic, values, and customer service while demonstrating genuine concern for patients and the community. Develops and maintains effective relationships and communications with all IS leaders, IS staff, and other organization leaders and staff. Assumes other duties as assigned.