Remote Position (FL Only)
This is a remote position incumbents, who reside in Florida only, may work at home. There may be occasional situations that require work to be performed on-site at an assigned Lee Health location.
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Patient Access Senior Application Analyst (Cadence) responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic Cadence (scheduling), as well as online/automated scheduling tools such as Direct Scheduling, Ticket Scheduling, Open Scheduling, Fast Pass.
- Work with MyChart, Marketing and Web teams as needed to support online/automated scheduling integrations.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on assigned project teams and department initiatives, develop test scripts, conduct testing, support application upgrades and project go lives.
- Utilize advanced application & analytic skills to design, build and test solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Epic Cadence certification (required)
- 3 years of Epic Cadence build, support, & implementation experience
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Epic MyChart or Prelude certification (preferred)
- Additional Epic Certifications/Proficiencies
- Experience working in several of the following areas:
o Direct scheduling via Epic MyChart
o Open scheduling via Healthgrades or hospital system's website
o Set up and maintain Fast Pass for outpatient departments
o Epic batches, jobs, runs
o HL7 or integration with other applications
o Epic Upgrades
o Epic Reporting/Extracts/SlicerDicer
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Will accept 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|5 Years||Information Systems Management||Required||and|