Location: Cape Coral Hospital
Department: Compensation and Benefits
636 Del Prado Blvd
Shift: Shift 1
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
Cape Coral, FL 33990
Work Type: Full Time
Assists in the development, administration, and evaluation of a cost effective system-wide, employee compensation program to include job classification, job analysis, performance management and appraisal, wage and salary review, merit increase and other salary actions, employee promotions and transfer, incentive pay, overtime pay and minimum wage. Serves as a technical expert in employee compensation and is responsible for administrative and regulatory compliance. Oversees the PAR process and employee file function along with the staff assigned to this area.
Job responsibilities may included, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the design, administration, and evaluation of a market based system-wide, employee compensation program under the direction of the System Director Total Rewards. This includes design and coordinating with outside consultants the design of job architecture, job analysis, market pricing, incentive design, merit increases & economic adjustment recommendations.
- Maintains the individual pay structures ensuring market pricing is accurate, recommendations include review of internal equity and are presented with an approach dual focused on compensation philosophy and client education.
- Oversees accurate processing of hiring transactions, employee promotions & transfers, overtime pay, shift differentials, extra shift programs and other special pay programs.
- Manages Compensation Specialists in the development of an updated job description database that includes the preparation, periodic updating & documentation of jobs to ensure accurate content, format and that documentation is in accordance with organizational, legal, regulatory, ADA & DNV requirements.
- Collaborates with the HR Business Partners on client compensation issues which may include job design, analysis, market pricing, incentives or other compensation-related strategies and concerns
- Conducts Leadership education and training with the System Director Total Rewards focused on compensation philosophy, processes and policies and takes a transparent approach to client based education.
- Assists with the development, revisions and reviews of compensation policies & practices be market competitive and to meet all compliance standards.
- Performs ongoing benchmark studies of the market to determine if compensation adjustments are required to remain competitive. Makes appropriate recommendations and works with Information Services to implements any approved adjustments. This includes all forms of pay, such as base pay, shift differential, on call/call back, etc. Should be able to validate all recommendations using market data.
- Oversees the participation of appropriate salary surveys according to the data resource needs of the organization. Stays current of new trends and resources available in the survey industry.
- Responsible for maintaining records, files and paperwork, as applicable, for compensation related issues, assessments, and projects. This includes employee files using On Base. In addition, ensures DNV compliance by conducting audits occasionally,
- Interviews, recommends with the System Director candidates for hire, trains and supports the development of staff on an ongoing basis.
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|5 Years||Compensation Management||Required||and|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements