LPG Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
9299 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Lee Health
Shift: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 14,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and 750 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group Primary Care – is seeking full-time board eligible/board certified physicians in both internal medicine and family medicine to join practices in Fort Myers and Cape Coral.
- LPG is seeking candidates interested in providing comprehensive and preventive care to their patients
- We have a variety of primary care practice structures, including both full-spectrum family medicine and adults only
- Practices have strong clinical support using team-based care
- Schedules can be flexible, with options varying by practice location
- Physicians are asked to cover 1 Saturday every 8 weeks
- After-hours call by telephone only
- Physicians use Dragon dictation and EPIC EHR
- Optional weekend opportunities to earn additional compensation
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Sign-on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Short term/long term disability
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking & biking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history, and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also conveniently located near three of Florida’s major cities, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your CV to our Physician Recruitment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org