9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Information and Sys Security
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Senior Security Analyst is responsible for leading tactical troubleshooting, monitoring, and proactive incident resolution of security related events in the Health System network. This position will assist in the development of enterprise and end user security strategies, profiles, and security guidelines. Additional responsibilities include reviewing security needs and recommending solutions consistent with industry and organizational security best practices. This position will also work directly with the Information Security Officer to insure proper HIPAA regulations and industry best practice guidelines are being followed with regard to application and network access.
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
• MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Four (4) years of progressively responsible IT work experience with a focus in network security required.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
• Windows workstation/Server administration experience required.
• Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments required.
• Experience managing security events/incidents as part of an Incident Response team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with great attention to detail.
• Strong expertise on security technologies and solutions.