IS Security Administrator
Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Information and Sys Security
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Security Administrator is responsible for developing, deploying, monitoring, tuning, evaluating, reporting and maintaining systems and procedures. This position will identify core requirements, design and implement security technologies, and work with stakeholders to perform ongoing tuning and alerting on those technologies. This position will be responsible for both technical implementation of systems and communication of security requirements to management and security leadership. This position will also work directly with the Information Security Team to insure proper applicable regulations and industry best practice guidelines are being followed with regard to application and network access.
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday - Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Additional Requirementsor equivalent experience
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
• MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three (3) years of progressively responsible IT work experience with a focus in network security required.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
• Hands-on technical experience with enterprise level security technologies such as MDM/MAM, CASB, DLP systems, vulnerability management, endpoint security, SaaS security, IAM, and encryption.
• Knowledge of standards such as ITIL, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and PCI is required.
• Strong knowledge on security technologies and solutions
State of Florida Licensure Requirements