Infor (Lawson) IPA Programmer Analyst
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Patient Access - Accounting
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Are you looking for an exciting new career with Infor(Lawson)? We invite you to join us in our endeavor to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
We are looking for an Infor (Lawson) Programmer Analyst with Infor Process Automation (IPA) development and support experience as well as familiarity with Infor Landmark Applications and other Infor tools. We currently have V11 GHR and V10 Payroll on premise and are implementing Infor CloudSuite FSM in a MT Cloud environment.
The Infor Lawson Programmer Analyst will serve as a technical programming expert for the Infor(Lawson) environment. This role will perform business and workflow requirements analysis and design, build and implement solutions to meet the business needs of the healthcare organization utilizing the Infor Lawson Process Flow automation tools. This position will have a primary focus around supporting/implementing Infor Lawson Finance and Supply Chain applications as well as GHR. Other areas of focus may also include Report Writing (Crystal Reports), LBI (Lawson Business Intelligence), and user management for the Infor Lawson suite, interfaces, and conversions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Analysis of Lee Health business processes
- Designing and building automated business processes using Infor Process Automation (IPA) framework
- Performs duties including IPA administration and technical configuration management of core Infor Lawson and third party products
- Troubleshoot Infor (Lawson) problems and work within the Infor ERP team standards and guidelines
- Review system configuration and design options in order to make appropriate recommendations for system maintenance requests
- Provide operational support including after hours and on-call for system maintenance and operations
Additional Experience Preferences:
- 4 years of experience in implementation and supporting Infor (Lawson) IPA and associated tools and languages Required
- Demonstrated experience with IPA/Process Flow Required
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
- Infor (Lawson) Landmark ERP application experience preferred
Ryan Smithryan.email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|4 Years||Programming/Systems Analysis||Required|
experience in the development and implementation (including project leadership) of online and batch applications, preferably in an business and/or administrative environment. At least 5 years experience with data analysis, design and implementation, including experience working with end users to gather and interpret requirements. At least 3 years of programming and design experience. In-depth knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing. Ability to learn new technologies within a few weeks. Must have solid platform skills.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements