9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS ERP Systems
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Are you looking for an exciting new career with Infor Lawson? We invite you to join us in our endeavor to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
We are looking for a Infor Lawson Analyst with experience in GHR, Infor Process Automation (IPA), and Landmark Applications.
The Infor Lawson Programmer Analyst will serve as a technical programming expert for the Infor Lawson environment. This role will perform business and workflow requirements analysis and design, build and implement solutions to meet the business needs of the healthcare organization utilizing the Infor Lawson Process Flow automation tools. This position will have a primary focus around supporting/implementing Infor Lawson GHR, Finance and Supply Chain applications. Other areas of focus may also include Report Writing (Crystal Reports), LBI (Lawson Business Intelligence), and user management for the Infor Lawson suite, interfaces, and conversions.
- Analysis of Lee Health business processes
- Designing and building automated business processes using Infor Process Automation (IPA) framework
- Performs duties including IPA administration and technical configuration management of core Infor Lawson and third party products
- Troubleshoot Infor Lawson problems and work within Infor/Lawson and ERP team standards and guidelines
- Review system configuration and design options in order to make appropriate recommendations for system maintenance requests
- Provide operational support including after hours and on-call for system maintenance and operations
Additional Experience Requirements:
- 4 years of experience in implementation and supporting Infor Lawson (preferably with GHR) required
- Infor Lawson GHR experience required
- Demonstrated experience with IPA/Process Flow required
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|4 Years||Programming/Systems Analysis||Required|