Epic Security Business Systems Analyst
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Patient Access - Accounting
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Are you looking for a new career with Epic? We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience.
We are looking for an experienced Epic Security Analyst to join our team. This candidate should have previous Epic experience, project coordination/management skills and strong analytical skills.
The Epic Security Business Systems Analyst is an active participant on project teams contributing based on particular area of business expertise. Delivers enhancements and contributes to maintenance and support of assigned systems. May coordinate routine small and medium projects of limited complexity.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Create and manage application user records and assign proper security within the realm of IS best practice policy.
- Review and update access requirements to maintain role based access.
- Actively participate in design, build and testing of Epic application workflows with a focus on security and provider build.
- Exhibit the ability to accurately analyze and troubleshoot user access problems and resolve on timely manner.
- Effectively communicate status and updates with peers and end users.
- Successfully manage small and large security and providers related projects
- Create and maintain knowledge and process documents.
- Serve as part of on-call support rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Epic Experience Required
- Project Management/Coordination Skills Required
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter: Ryan Smith email@example.com
- Epic Security Certification/Proficiency preferred
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Additional RequirementsOr 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
Additional RequirementsClinician preferred for certain positions