Epic OpTime / Anesthesia Business Systems Analyst-Project Coordinator
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Clinical Systems
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Are you looking for a new career with Epic? We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Epic OpTime / Anesthesia Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently leads and coordinates medium and small projects responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters.
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objective.
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic OpTime and Anesthesia.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Epic OpTime Certification or Proficiency
- Epic Anesthesia Certification or Proficiency
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Join our Live Chat Sessions:
- Perioperative Clinical background
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/login
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Additional RequirementsOr 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required||and|
|IT Project Management||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements