Epic Hospital Billing (HB) Business Systems Analyst
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Patient Access - Accounting
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Epic Hospital Billing Business Systems Analyst responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Applies business systems analyst knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objective.
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic HB and other related billing applications.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Epic HB Certification
- Epic HB build, support, implementation experience w/ Charge Router, Charging/CDM, Workqueues/Rules/System Actions, Revenue Guardian, Batch Scheduler, HL7 and integration with other clinical applications
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
- Epic Charge Router Certification/Proficiency
- Experience w/ Payment Posting, Cash Management/Remittance, Credit Cards/Electronic Payments, Self-pay, SBO, Denials Management, Reporting/Extracts/SlicerDicer
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
Educational Requirements Preferred: Experience Required: State of Florida Licensure Requirements Additional Requirements:
Certifications/Registration Requirements Required: Preferred:
- Clinician preferred for certain positions