Epic HIM / CDI Business Systems Analyst-Project Coordinator
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Patient Access - Accounting
Categories: HIM / CDI, IT
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Epic HIM / CDI Business Systems Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Additional experience requirements:
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepares and executes functional, system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently leads and coordinates medium and small projects responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters.
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objectives.
- Build, Support, Implementation and Testing efforts as it relates to Epic HIM Applications (Coding, Chart Tracking, Chart Deficiencies, ROI, Identity), 3M 360 Encompass, Iodine
Additional experience preferences:
- Operational background in Coding or CDI
- Epic Coding Certification
- Strong working knowledge / understanding of Epic HIS System (functionality, application support, and workflows)
- Strong working knowledge / understanding of HL7 Interfaces between Epic HIS and Coding/CDI applications
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
- AHIMA Certification (RHIT, RHIA, etc.) Strongly Preferred
- Experience supporting 3M 360 Encompass Professional suite Strongly Preferred
- Certifications in other Epic HIM applications (Chart Tracking, Chart Deficiencies, ROI, Identity) preferred
- Experience working with Iodine CDI Analytics software preferred
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Additional RequirementsOr 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required||and|
|IT Project Management||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements