Epic Clindoc / Stork Business Systems Analyst-Project Coordinator
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Clinical Systems
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Epic Clindoc Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently leads and coordinates medium and small projects responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters.
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objective.
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic Clindoc, Stork and other related Inpatient Systems
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clindoc and Stork Experience
- Clinical Nursing Experience in Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Epic Clindoc Certification
- Epic Stork Certification
- Experience with device integration
- Familiarity with CM/UM workflows
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smith email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
- Epic Long Term Care (LTC) experience and/or certification
- Experience with Reports/Meaningful Use/QRDA
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
Educational Requirements Required: Preferred: Additional Requirements:
- Or 3 years of experience.
Preferred: Additional Requirements: State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- 3 years work related / IT Project Management
Required: Additional Requirements: Certifications/Registration Requirements
Required: Preferred: Additional Requirements: