Remote Position (FL Only)
This is a remote position incumbents, who reside in Florida only, may work at home. There may be occasional situations that require work to be performed on-site at an assigned Lee Health location.
Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.
The Advanced Application Analyst responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic Resolute PB and Resolute PB Claims, as well as other related billing applications.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on assigned project teams and department initiatives, develop test scripts, conduct testing, support application upgrades and project go lives.
- Utilize advanced application & analytic skills to design, build and test solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Epic Resolute PB Certification (required)
- Epic PB Claims Certification (preferred)
- 3-5 years of Epic Resolute PB build, support, & implementation experience
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Additional Epic Certifications/Proficiencies (Especially Community Connect)
- Experience working in several of the following areas:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Will accept 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|5 Years||Information Systems Management||Required||and|