Endpoint Engineer (Citrix)
9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Information Technology Svcs
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience. Each of our team members is responsible for an exceptional patient experience – no matter our position or location within the health system.
The Endpoint Engineer responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Engineering and maintenance of the system wide Citrix SDX NetScaler and Citrix Access Gateway environment and virtual technologies for the delivery of clinical and business applications to ensure stability, reliability and acceptable performance.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Hyperspace environment to support EPIC delivery to the organization.
- Providing outstanding customer and engineering support at an advanced technical level.
- All activities related to planning, engineering, researching and evaluating new technology integration, systems development, methodologies, data administration, capacity planning, training and technical support. Identifies, troubleshoots, and solves complex problems to improve customer satisfaction while providing support documentation and knowledge used by the Technology Services and Support department.
- Leads and facilitates strategic projects involved in evaluating and researching new and existing products, procedures and/or workflows needs.
- Researches current and developing technologies to provide technical guidance pertaining to the capabilities, limitations and requirements.
- Primary responsibility for the engineering and maintenance of the Citrix SDX NetScaler and Citrix Access Gateway environment.
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Experience with Microsoft MECM (SCCM)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Citrix published desktop and XenApp
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
- Experience with Epic, desktop configuration
- ControlUp monitoring platform
- Endpoint Software Packaging
- Maintaining regularly applied patching
email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent relevant work experience required
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
Four (4) years of progressively responsible IT work experience and administration with a focus in Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, Citrix Workspace, provisioning, packaging and delivery on large scale. Broad knowledge of end-user hardware, extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and technologies. Considerable knowledge of Citrix technologies and end user experiences.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
MCSA Windows 10, CC-CEM, CCP-V certification preferred.
Knowledge of general networking fundamentals. TCP/IP addressing, DNS and DHCP. Understanding of basic security concepts such as Windows updates and password management. Understands the basic concepts of Active Directory. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills. Participate in On-Call schedule as needed.