9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Department: IS Information Technology Svcs
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Manages the overall information technology efforts related to the Infrastructure design and implementation of enterprise data center components. Leads a team ensuring optimal system performance and highly available, supportable compute environments. Keeps current with operating system upgrades, security and disaster recovery. Provides technology guidance to customers to implement application related projects. The Directory of Information Systems Technical Services has five key roles as a leader in the information technology department:
1. Establishing strategic and tactical input regarding technologies in support of Lee Health business strategies and priorities, and particularly in support of delivering highly reliable and cost effective computing infrastructure to the applications delivery areas (i.e. Clinical, Financial, etc.). This includes being a support structure to the Information Systems Help Desk, Support Services Analysts and LAN Administrators.
2. Manages and guides the implementation of projects for which oversight responsibility is assigned, to insure optimum quality design, timeliness, cost effectiveness, and supportability of implementation. Holds respective vendors accountable for exceptional performance.
3. Oversees overall LAN operations to include service delivery levels, backup/recovery/disaster recovery and security.
4. Manage projects included in the IT Infrastructure capital and operating budgets.
5. Lead and mentor assigned staff, while promoting collaboration, communication, and teamwork on projects they are assigned to, and teamwork within the overall technical services area, and teamwork and open communication within the overall IT department.
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Experience required in the following areas:
4. Active Directory
5. Windows Server
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
Education: Work requires knowledge of information systems normally acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field in order to provide consultative services to and on behalf of LMHS IT Services Department.
Experience: Work requires five to eight years of progressively more responsible experience in order to plan and manage project implementation, and support of information systems. Project management experience is a requirement, and consulting experience is a plus.
Training: n/a License: n/a
Other: Interpersonal skills required to interact with IT technical and application staff, customers and clients to provide technical advice to resolve problems. Analytical ability required to resolve problems and provide technical support, conduct on going and prost-implementation audits, participate in new product evaluations, and identify expenses for general system requirements