Location: Orion Building
Department: Compensation and Benefits
6630 Orion Drive
Shift: Shift 1
8:00:00 AM to 4:30:00 PM
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Work Type: Full Time
The Compensation Consultant Assists in the development, administration, and evaluation of a cost effective system-wide, employee compensation program to include job classification, job analysis, performance management & appraisal, wage & salary review, merit increase & other salary actions, employee promotions & transfer, incentive pay, overtime pay and minimum wage. Serves as the technical expert in employee compensation and is responsible for administrative and regulatory compliance. Collaborates with HR Business Partners on compensation issues and interacts with clients in a collaborative manner, sharing survey data and providing education on compensation related issues.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs ongoing 'benchmark' studies of the market to determine if compensation adjustments are required to remain competitive. Makes appropriate recommendations and implements any approved adjustments.
- Participates in assigned salary surveys, and stays current on new trends and resources available in the survey industry.
- Perform job profiles and job analysis, ensuring proper classification of jobs and levels of skill and responsibility. Reviews job descriptions to ensure jobs are evaluated competitively within relevant labor markets and ensures internal equity.
- Reviews and approves new job code and positions requests received within Infor
- Provides management support in development of job descriptions. Assists management staff to clarify and improve job design, career ladders, generic functions, occupational qualifications & other aspects of organization structures. Responsible for editing and publishing job descriptions.
- Responsible for the Performance Management function within Infor.
- Acts as an expert resource for the Infor HRIS Team. Assists Employees with navigating Infor Employee Space as applicable.
- Assists with the development, implementation and administration of pay programs. May research special compensation programs or incentive systems to support the organization's objectives.
- Assists with the revisions and reviews of compensation policies and practices in relation to government wage & hour laws & regulations, and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Holds Educational sessions, compensation chats for leaders and others on compensation philosophy and pay policies and practices.
Additional experience requirements:
- Healthcare Experience Required
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Year||Compensation Administration||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
|Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) ||Preferred|
Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and basic working knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with people of all job levels and personalities. Good evaluation, analytical and writing skills.