Lee Memorial Hospitalis seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for Full Time - Day and Night shift opportunities!
We have a variety of openings and welcome experienced CNAs and new grads! Join our ExceptionalLee! family where you will be able to learn and grow your career in a team environment!! We also have part-time and PRN positions that may also fit your needs APPLY NOW and speak with a dedicated CNA recruiter to discuss your dream job!
We are currently offering sign on bonuses for new grads ($500), experienced CNA's ($1,000) and a relocation bonus ($2,500), if you qualify!!
Earn an additional $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for full-time,3rd shift positions!
A work commitment is required with eligible bonus offers. Limited Time Offer.
If you are a current employee interested in Transfer opportunities, please apply to this position and a Recruiter will contact you to discuss open positions. Current employees are NOT eligible for sign on bonus incentives.
- Friendly caring culture
- Exceptional benefit package
- $2/hr ALL night shift differential
- GROWTH opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Up to $4,500 Bonuses
At Lee Health we recognize employees for a job well done, and treat everyone with dignity and respect. We provide opportunities for growth and career development, and not only enable but empower employees to do their best!
REQUIRED FOR AN INTERVIEW:
A current active FL CNA certification which is in good standing, or active CNA from another state in process of transferring to Florida under Reciprocity.
Proof of a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Provider certification which does not expire within the next 90 days.
Provides patient care duties under the guidance and direction of the nurse. Responsible for implementing components of the plan of care through the initiation/completion of procedures relating to basic human, mental health, social needs, comfort, safety and emergency measures; activities of daily living; personal care needs; nutrition and fluid and elimination needs. May have access to and transport non-controlled medications as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- Previous CNA experience, or new grad CNA with clinical training
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date. Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Compassion and helpful nature; strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service skills; time management; comfortable using a computer; knowledge of medical terminology
Lee Memorial Hospital