2776 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL
Department: Transfer Center
Shift: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
Lee Memorial Hospital is seeking an experienced RN to fill their newly created Clinical Order Coordinator position. This is a part time position. The ideal candidate will have an ER or Radiology background to be most successful in this role.
Acts as a liaison between the testing and procedural modalities, the nursing units, and patient transport to align activities, enhance patient flow throughout the system, and act as a communication vehicle to align the various resources required throughout the facilities to complete inpatient diagnostics and procedures with the goal of optimal flow for patients with complex service requirements and continually re-assesses prioritization of patients with changing conditions.
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Critical Care Nursing||Required|
|Registered Nurse License||Required|
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have a high degree of organizational skills.
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills and leadership capability to align various functions and facilitate completion of activities.
• Must maintain a professional level and promote the well-being of the patient, as well as team work among healthcare and patient service providers.
• Operates basic office equipment, such as FAX, phone, computer, copier, and scanner; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)