Clinical Educator II - ICU
Fort Myers, FL
Department: NEURO ICU
Shift: 7:00 AM-3:30 AM
Do you love being a Registered Nurse / RN who cares about providing positive outcomes for your patients? Would you like to work in a culture of caring people, caring for people? Then, we want to talk to you.
Lee Health has an immediate opening for a RN Clinical Educator for our Neuro ICU at Gulf Coast Medical Center.
What you bring to the team:
• Your expertise in the specialty
• A caring, positive attitude and willingness to support the organization vision and mission.
• A passion for cultural diversity, continuous improvement and the belief that safety is #1.
Why Lee Health:
• Hiring incentive for relocation, if eligible
• Low cost, comprehensive Benefits package, including retirement match
• Expense paid on-site interview
• Market competitive rates. Night shift differential is $6 per hour for the entire shift.
• Our Nurses are excellent communicators, strong team players, and awesome caregivers. We measure success in the smiles on our patient’s faces as they work to become the best they can be.
Now is the best time to join our caring, compassionate team at Lee Health. Not only will you get to work for one of the largest non-profit Health System’s in the USA receiving no direct tax support, but you will also be a part of a team of Caring People. Inspiring Health.
Want to CHAT? Click, OR copy and paste the appropriate link to register:
Open Tuesdays from 12:00p - 1:00p EST: https://tinyurl.com/yajrc6lw
OR Thursday's from 8:30a - 9:30a EST: http://tinyurl.com/y8jpcpyl
* RN Master's prepared with Neuro ICU experience preferred.
The Clinical Educator II is responsible for facilitating the development of clinical excellence in assigned areas through active participation in campus/unit based orientation// training// on-going staff development. Designs// organizes// implements// and evaluates educational programs that facilitate the professional growth// skill development// initial/ongoing competence// and attainment of standards of care for direct care providers for assigned units. Education programs will be developed// implemented// and evaluated using nursing theory// nursing clinical expertise// standards of practice// and adult education principles. Actively participates and collaborates in multi-disciplinary unit// campus and system wide performance improvement teams to enhance patient safety, satisfaction, staff competence, and standards of care.
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|1 Year||Clinical Nursing||Required||and|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
|Registered Nurse License||Required|
|BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)||Required||and|
|ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)||Preferred|