MS Office Automation Training Specialist
Fort Myers, FL
Department: I/S INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SVCS
Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Schedule: No preference/Any Shift
This position will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and administering an ongoing training program for office automation systems throughout the organization. Working with the departments to understand their workflows, they will also assist departments in selecting and implementing the most useful technology to meet their business needs.
- Assess the Office Automation needs of the organization, provide evaluation and analysis of products, presenting those solutions to leadership.
- Assist in the implementation of standard Office Automation applications.
- Identify training gaps within the department and organization, recommending methods to fill these gaps.
- Design, develop and implement training courses, providing hands on training for:
- Help Desk Staff
- Office Staff throughout Lee Health
- Escalation point for Help Desk in providing direct support to departments.
- Advanced Office support IE, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Backup for Web Ex/Video Conference owner
- Measure and evaluate work processes to achieve goals
- Identify broken processes and redesign using best methods and technology to meet or exceed needs
- Integrate new technology into the organization to improve effectiveness.
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions Tues - Thurs 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST by copying and pasting the below link into your browser:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, minimum 3 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 3 years of Office Applications Experience required
- MS Office Training experience required
- Ability to put together a training curriculum required
- Previous experience in group training and one-on-one training required
- SharePoint experience desired
Expert MS Office products - Required, MS Project strongly preferred. Hours of work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (flexibility in work hours required). Job Specifications (Physical & Mental Requirements) External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job specific functions (listed within each job specific responsibility) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case by case basis. If the requirement is not marked, then it is considered not applicable.
General Requirements (has the ability to.) Sit - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Stand - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Walk - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Sensory Requirements (has ability for.) Near Vision - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Hearing Norm Speech - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Telephone use Continually ( i.e. Daily) Mental & Emotional Requirements (ability to.) Cope with high level of stress - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Make decisions under high pressure - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Cope with anger/fear/hostility of others in a calm way - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Manage altercations - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Concentrate - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Handle a high degree of flexibility - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Handle multiple priorities in stressful situation - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Work alone - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Demonstrate high degree of patience - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Adapt to shift work - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Work in areas that are close and crowded - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Hand Manipulation (ability with.) Simple Grasping - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Firm Grasping - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Fine Manipulation - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Use of Keyboards - Continually ( i.e. Daily) Required Lifting (ability to lift.) Up to 10 lbs - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Pushing/Pulling (ability to push and pull.) Up to 10 lbs - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Environmental (may be exposed to.) Loud Noises - Occasionally (i.e. Monthly)